Sector: Software/ IT/Legal
This role requires the ability to understand client requirements and create practical solutions for their reporting needs, work with a team to ensure a streamlined migration from one system to another, and to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Software Development
- Accounting Report template customisation
- Data migrations from competitor systems
- Schema/front-end customisation
- Integration deployment
- 2-3 years experience in a technical role
- Intermediate, object-orientated programming skills – preference C#
- Advanced – SQL, preference, MS SQL
- Experience with XML, NET, JSON
- Familiarity with Windows, CMD, Powershell, and Visual Studio
- Experience of legal industry (legal accounting principles are highly desirable)
- Experience with report writing software SSRS, Crystal Reports, Dev Express
- Familiarity with bug tracking software (Jira, Redmine). and version Control
- Reduced gym membership
- Social events
- Opportunities to expand knowledge and progress
Practice Evolve is a fast-growing international company that provides legal practice management solutions to mid-tier and top-tier law firms. We have a mission to streamline and modernise the way lawyers and their clients collaborate and access information.
We’re a company of pragmatic thinkers who listens to your ideas and does not choose design decisions by job title – your voice counts, and your decisions and actions will directly impact on the success of the business. We’re nimble and not afraid of new technologies, all the while having a keen focus on how it will be received by the client. We are firm believers that what you do at PracticeEvolve matters.