Sector: Software/ IT/Legal
About Practice Evolve
Practice Evolve is a technology company providing leading cloud-based practice management software to law firms across the Asia Pacific Region. Our platform provides intelligent workflow, document automation and management and financial accounting software for legal professionals. Our software allows our customers to improve their productivity, increase their profitability and stimulate their growth.
Practice Evolve is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to excellence through diversity. We have a high-performance culture and we’re unapologetic for demanding the best because we know that’s what sets us apart. We expect wholehearted enthusiasm, excitement and an effort that overshadows any feeling of obligation – because it’s not just a job with Practice Evolve, it’s a love for what you do.
At Practice Evolve our biggest focus is our customer service and to be successful in this role you must have great communication skills which includes both verbal and written. We are looking for a motivated individual to provide support to our growing user-base (lawyers, legal secretaries and legal accountants/book-keepers) to help them get the most out of our software. This role requires the ability to understand, interpret and trouble-shoot client issues and to communicate in a clear and concise manner. The role will involve:
- Helpdesk support
- Attention to detail and prioritisation
- Supporting clients over email and telephone
- Advising clients on how to make better use of the software
- Working with the development team to improve the software
- Software testing
What we are looking for
To be part of our team you need to be intelligent, dedicated and determined to make a difference to the lives of the clients’ we serve each and every day. We’re looking for a full time Support HelpDesk Analyst who fires on all cylinders and faces challenges head on. We are looking for someone who has a positive, pro-active attitude, and who is excited about being part of a fast paced, growing, hard-working, vibrant, friendly, collaborative team. Qualities we are looking for include:
- Great work ethic
- A desire to learn and grow
- A highly motivated team player
- A proactive addition to our team
- Results focused
- Ability to prioritise
- Can work independently
- Have a great troubleshooting and logical mind.
As a Support Helpdesk Analyst your day to day activities could consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that customer’s expectations are met and exceeded wherever possible.
- Assisting our clients to use Practice Evolve through phone support.
- Actioning inbound and outbound support requests through Zendesk.
- Develop in depth knowledge of Practice Evolve software and systems and collaborate with escalations to the Developer team to deliver improved integration services.
- Conduct remote trouble shooting sessions with customers to provide detailed information.
- Provide technical support to AU & NZ clients
- Support both internal teams and our customers with HelpDesk enquiries.
- Recording detailed information for calls requiring further escalation, including step-by-step reproduction of the issue.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of Practice Evolve products and services.
- Attending regular Learning & Development training sessions.
- Communicating promptly, clearly and accurately with customers and internal teams.
- Manage IT support incidents/requests/changes
- Logging and updating tickets
- Resolve/escalate incidents/requests
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance of systems and services
Skills and Requirements
The successful candidate will hold the following key attributes:
- Attention to detail and prioritisation skills essential
- System Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Help Desk Support: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft 365 Administration: 1 year (Required)
- 2 years experience in a Helpdesk or support role is favourable
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity with bug tracking software (Jira, Redmine, etc.)
- Basic programming skills (Experience working with XML is a plus)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant phone manner
- General interest in technology
- The ability to work in collaborative environments
- Superb logical thinking abilities, loves problem solving
- Experience in bookkeeping or accounting is favourable
- Previous experience in a legal environment is favourable
- Knowledge of legal precedents and documentation is favourable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems both desktop and server technologies
Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
Temporarily due to COVID-19
**No agencies please**