Sector: Software/ IT/Legal
Practice Evolve is a fast-growing international company that provides legal practice management solutions to mid-tier and top-tier law firms. We have a mission to streamline and modernise the way lawyers and their clients collaborate and access information.
We’re a company of pragmatic thinkers who listens to your ideas and does not choose design decisions by job title – your voice counts, and your decisions and actions will directly impact on the success of the business. We’re nimble and not afraid of new technologies, all the while having a keen focus on how it will be received by the client. We are firm believers that what you do at PracticeEvolve matters.
Reporting to the Project Manager for Ireland/UK, you will be responsible for assisting and leading projects across UK. The role will require strong leadership skills, having the ability to set the vison for the project team members, and facilitate buy-in and execution
- Responsible for assisting and leading projects in the UK, from signing of PO through to handover to Support.
- Manage multiple projects at once.
- Adhere to project rollout processes developed by PracticeEvolve.
- Contribute to internal process improvements and company strategy
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and within scope
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with client
- Lead and manage all calls to clients
Skills And Experience:
- PRINCE2 Practitioner.
- Strong attention to detail – this is a key requirement.
- 3+ years’ experience as Project Manager
- 3+ years’ experience working in a multi-project environment.
- Time management
- Strong team leadership skills
- Conflict management.
- Ability identify and improve processes without prompts from management.
- Ability to manage small (users 10+) and large projects (users 100+) simultaneously.
- Legal, accounting or document management software experience is highly desirable.
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce desirable.