Sector: Software/ IT/Legal
About Practice Evolve
Practice Evolve is a technology company providing leading practice management software to law firms across the Asia Pacific Region. Our platform provides intelligent workflow, document automation and management and financial accounting software for legal professionals. Our software allows our customers to improve their productivity, increase their profitability and stimulate their growth.
Practice Evolve is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to excellence through diversity. We have a high-performance culture and we’re unapologetic for demanding the best because we know that’s what sets us apart. We expect wholehearted enthusiasm, excitement and an effort that overshadows any feeling of obligation – because it’s not just a job with Practice Evolve, it’s a love for what you do.
Join our mission to streamline and modernise the way law firms operate by providing world class enterprise legal practice management software. The Professional Services team plays a pivotal role in supporting the growth of our products and services which now support clients spanning Australia, New Zealand, UK and Ireland
The Professional Services Consultant provides consultation and training for staff at all levels within a legal practice, including Partners, Fee Earners, Paralegals, Support Staff and other staff. The PS Consultants’ main duties involve providing both onsite and online consultation to our clients, as well as participating in the creation and maintenance of training and feature content. A key part of this role involves providing internal training and support to ensure our team have the knowledge required to thrive in their roles.
This role will focus specifically on the Case and Document Management side of our system, delivering training and consultation in these areas; Client and matter management, document automation and workflows.
This role will adhere to company project management methodologies to facilitate their successful implementation.
The role has a significant focus on creation of customer loyalty and revenue through the development, implementation and management of measurable, scalable, and sustainable services.
The Professional Services Consultant contributes thought leadership in an area of expertise to help develop the business, define future ways of working to better meet customer needs.
The role provides inventive solutions to issues faced by senior management, develops action plans for change and ensures the implementation of initiatives through work and efforts personally and of the team(s).
The role will involve:
- Delivery of training and consultation services to new and existing clients.
- Provide support to the sales team during the procurement of new sales.
- Host webinars and online training sessions.
- Support and contribute to the management of the client knowledgebase, training programs and the development of technical documentation, videos, training manuals and other company documentation.
- Support the design and delivery of employee learning courses, workshops and other trainings.
- Contribute to the testing of new software features and provide continued feedback to the Product Manager.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement in departmental processes, policies, business operations, quality control and adherence to them.
facilitate global communications to ensure the transfer of information and skill sets that support company growth.
- Continued learning on the product.
- Assist with establishing best practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Ensure project methodology are executed effectively within the capacity of the Professional Services role.
- Contribute to tender responses and deliver bid presentations. This position will also involve interaction with senior executives, and work as a member of the bid/tender team. This will involve contribution to the operational input, bid system and meeting clients to win tenders as part of the sales process.
- Maintain best practice and consulting in accordance with company standard.
What we are looking for
To be part of our team you need to be intelligent, dedicated and determined to make a difference to the lives of the clients’ we serve each and every day. We’re looking for a full time Professional Services Consultant who fires on all cylinders and faces challenges head on. We are looking for someone who has a positive, pro-active attitude, and who is excited about being part of a fast paced, growing, hard-working, vibrant, friendly, collaborative team.
Ideally, we are looking for an experience legal secretary that has worked within a law firm as and end user to our software and might be looking to make a career change.
Qualities we are looking for include:
- Experience in a lehal environment with legal practice management software.
- Experience training employees on the policies and procedures of a law firm.
- Experience training employees on legal practice management software.
- Communication experience with senior lawyers, executives, associates and partners within a law firm.
- Strong customer focus is required.
- Superior oral and written communication skills;
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem solving capabilities;
- Manage demands on multiple project simultaneously;
- Effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Assess the skills of team members and ensure training is delivered to build skills
- Proven success at designing and leading change to effect a transformation of service levels and customer satisfaction.
What we offer::
We offer a great company culture and stand by our belief that we have great people at Practice Evolve. We reward employees every day with lots of employee perks that give our team discounted access to hundreds of online shopping platforms, 50% movie ticket discounts, free uber eats deliveries and we have discounts at major department stores such as JB Hi-Fi, IKEA, Harvey Norman and hundreds more. These perks also make our team feel valued because we genuinely recognise individual contributions made.
As a software company, we have a dedicated arcade room with pool tables, ping pong tables, old school arcade machines, Daytona and more. We have a barista that makes our coffee once a week and our CEO cooks the team BBQ each Tuesday.
We have a flexible work environment that allows people to work from home three days per week.
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- No agencies please