This role will focus specifically on the finance and accounts side of our system, delivering training and consultation in these areas to finance departments or accounts support staff within Law firms.
The Professional Services Consultant provides consultation and training for staff at all levels within a legal practice, including Partners, Solicitors, Finance departments, support staff and other staff. The PS Consultants’ main duties involve providing both onsite and online consultation to our clients, as well as participating in the creation and maintenance of training and feature content. A key part of this role involves providing internal training and support to ensure our team has the knowledge required to thrive in their roles.
The role has a significant focus on the creation of customer loyalty and revenue through the development, implementation and management of measurable, scalable, and sustainable services.
The role will involve:
- Delivery of training and consultation services to new and existing clients.
- Provide support to the sales team during the procurement of new sales.
- Host webinars and online training sessions with a focus on the accounts area of the software.
- Support and contribute to the management of the client knowledgebase, training programs and the development of technical documentation, videos, training manuals and other company documentation.
- Support the design and delivery of employee learning courses, workshops and other trainings.
- Contribute to the testing of new software features and provide continued feedback to the Product Manager.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement in departmental processes, policies, business operations, quality control and adherence to them.
- Assist with establishing best practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Ensure project methodology are executed effectively within the capacity of the Professional Services role.
- Contribute to tender responses and deliver bid presentations. This position will also involve interaction with senior executives, CFO’s, and work as a member of the bid/tender team. This will involve contribution to input, bid system and meeting clients to win tenders as part of the sales process.
- Regular travel between states and New Zealand may be required in the future.
What we are looking for
To be part of our team you need to be intelligent, dedicated and determined to make a difference to the lives of the clients’ we serve each and every day. We’re looking for a full time Professional Services Consultant who has previous book keeping, accounts or finance experience from within the legal industry. We are looking for someone who has a positive, pro-active attitude, and bright client facing personality who enjoys working with a vibrant, friendly, collaborative team.
Ideally, we are looking for an experienced legal accounts super star that has worked within a law firm using legal accounting software, has some training delivery experience and might be looking to make a career change.
Qualities we are looking for include:
- Experience in a legal environment with legal practice management software.
- Ideally, you are CPA qualified.
- Experience training employees on the policies and procedures of a law firm.
- Communication experience with senior lawyers, executives, associates and partners within a law firm.
- Strong customer focus is required.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving capabilities.
- Manage demands on multiple project simultaneously.
- Effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
What we offer
We offer a great company culture and stand by our belief that we have great people at PracticeEvolve. We offer our Sydney based team flexible working arrangements and currently only work two days per week in the CBD office and 3 days from home.
We have ongoing employee perks that give our team discounted access to hundreds of online shopping platforms, 50% movie ticket discounts, free uber eats deliveries and we have discounts at major department stores such as JB Hi-Fi, IKEA, Harvey Norman and hundreds more.
We also offer Fitness First gym membership, provide daily breakfast, free Barista made coffee on Mondays, a healthy snack station, a library of board games and the benefit of a large arcade area with pool tables and ping pong.
How to apply
Please forward your expression of interest by submitting a covering letter with your resume outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for this role to email@example.com
Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
** No agencies please