Sector: Software/ IT/Legal
We are looking for an outgoing individual to join our Professional Service team in the UK with a focus on General Usability, Document and Workflow creation. Main duties will involve providing both onsite and online training to our clients, as well as participating in documenting new features and the creation of new technical guides.
- On-site training with onboarding clients
- Assisting clients with go-live set-up and configuration of software
- Creating and updating our technical guides and documentation
- Creating training videos
- Hosting webinars and online training sessions
- Testing new software features
- Internal training for new team members
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be an experienced Trainer
- Have experience using legal software
- Have excellent Microsoft Word/Document creation skills (essential)
- Enjoy travelling – 60-70% of this role will involve travelling to client sites within the UK
Practice Evolve is a fast-growing international company that provides legal practice management solutions to mid-tier and top-tier law firms. We have a mission to streamline and modernise the way lawyers and their clients collaborate and access information.
We’re a company of pragmatic thinkers who listens to your ideas and does not choose design decisions by job title – your voice counts, and your decisions and actions will directly impact on the success of the business. We’re nimble and not afraid of new technologies, all the while having a keen focus on how it will be received by the client. We are firm believers that what you do at PracticeEvolve matters.