Sector: Software/ IT/Legal
About Practice Evolve
Practice Evolve is a technology company providing leading practice management software to law firms across the Asia Pacific Region. Our platform provides intelligent workflow, document automation and management and financial accounting software for legal professionals. Our software allows our customers to improve their productivity, increase their profitability and stimulate their growth.
Practice Evolve is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to excellence through diversity. We have a high-performance culture and we’re unapologetic for demanding the best because we know that’s what sets us apart. We expect wholehearted enthusiasm, excitement and an effort that overshadows any feeling of obligation – because it’s not just a job with Practice Evolve, it’s a love for what you do.
Join our mission to streamline and modernise the way law firms operate by providing world class enterprise legal practice management software. The Professional Services team plays a pivotal role in supporting the growth of our products and services which now support clients spanning Australia, New Zealand, UK and Ireland
The objective of this role is to concurrently run all projects in accordance with company project management methodologies and safeguard their successful implementation.
The role has a significant focus on creation of customer loyalty and revenue through the development, implementation and management of measurable, scalable, and sustainable services across the Business.
The role contributes thought leadership in an area of expertise to help develop the business, define future ways of working to better meet customer needs.
Provides inventive solutions to issues faced by senior management, develops action plans for change and ensures the implementation of initiatives through work and efforts personally and of the team(s).
The role is responsible for managing the profit and loss of the Professional Services in line with budgets and targets for the business. The role influences the productivity of the business through ensuring effective utilisation of resources and driving Strategic Objectives and Customer Experience.
The role will involve:
- Manage and maintain a high calibre, high performing professional team.
- Ensure profitability of service delivery and deliver projects to budget.
- Develop plans to ensure consistent service improvement standards are implemented.
- Meet NPS score in line with business imperatives.
- Implement succession plans for business continuity.
- Implement and maintain ITIL methods and Service Management methods to a professional standard.
- Ensure project methodology is executed effectively for concurrent projects. Implement optimisation of deliverables using accelerators and templates. Create a competency framework and
- managing alignment of consultants within that framework. Drive initiatives in the team that contribute to long-term operational excellence and service.
- Prepare tender responses and deliver bid presentations. This position will also involve interaction with senior executives, and work as a member of the bid/tender team. This will involve
- contribution to the operational input, bid system and meeting clients to win tenders as part of the sales process.
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues.
- Ensure senior management are supported in pre and post sales capacity as required.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
- Maintaining best practice and consulting in accordance to company standards and excellence.
- Report to executive team on service business metrics.
- Provide support and coaching to employees to enable effective performance. Act as a mentor, coach, career manager for the team by providing consultancy direction to the Professional
- Services and on client managing practices, best practice and company standards on consulting levels.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices.
What we are looking for
To be part of our team you need to be intelligent, dedicated and determined to make a difference to the lives of the clients’ we serve each and every day. We’re looking for a full time Implementations Manager who fires on all cylinders and faces challenges head on. We are looking for someone who has a positive, pro-active attitude, and who is excited about being part of a fast paced, growing, hard-working, vibrant, friendly, collaborative team.
Qualities we are looking for include:
- Experience in a senior management consulting role.
- Experience in a senior service management role.
- Experience in developing the skills of staff engaged in provision of professional consulting or project management.
- Strong customer focus is required.
- Superior oral and written communication skills;
- In-depth experience of business analysis and Professional Services Consulting;
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem solving capabilities;
- Manage demands on multiple project simultaneously;
- Effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Assess the skills of team members and ensure training is delivered to build skills
- Proven success at designing and leading change to effect a transformation of service levels and customer satisfaction.
- University degree in the field of Business Information Systems; Or Minimum five (5) years experience in a high-level project management, consulting or senior service delivery role (highly regarded).
- Management experience leading multiple teams in a Project / Services Delivery environment (desired).
- Formal Project Methodology qualifications (desired).
- Minimum Five (5) years relevant work experience –in the Legal software market and /or Legal Office environment (desired).
- A demonstrated track record of people management in an environment of organisational change.
How to apply
Please forward your expression of interest to email@example.com outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for this role.
Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)