Sector: Software/ IT/Legal
Legal accounts bookkeeper required to support and train our legal clients throughout Australia.
We are looking for a Helpdesk Support Analyst to join our growing Sydney team.
This role requires the ability to understand client issues, investigate solutions and communicate clearly with the clients and team. We are looking for someone who has a positive, pro-active attitude, and who is excited about being part of a growing, hard-working, vibrant, friendly, collaborative team.
- Customer support via email, remote session, and phone calls
- Deploy upgrades to client sites
- Software\bug testing
- Technical documentation writing
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2 years experience in a Helpdesk or support role
- Strong understanding of Windows desktop and server operating environments
- Understanding of Windows file sharing
- Experience with SQL query writing
- Familiarity with XML
- Familiarity with bug tracking software (Jira, Redmine, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Pleasant phone manner
- General interest in technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in collaborative environments
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Previous experience in a legal environment is favourable
- Knowledge of legal precedents and documentation is favourable
Practice Evolve is a fast-growing international company that provides legal practice management solutions to mid-tier and top-tier law firms. We have a mission to streamline and modernise the way lawyers and their clients collaborate and access information.
We’re a company of pragmatic thinkers who listens to your ideas and does not choose design decisions by job title – your voice counts, and your decisions and actions will directly impact on the success of the business. We’re nimble and not afraid of new technologies, all the while having a keen focus on how it will be received by the client. We are firm believers that what you do at PracticeEvolve matters.