Sector: Software/ IT/Legal
PracticeEvolve is a fast-growing international company that is providing critical services to mid-tier law firms.
As a data migration specialist, you will form part of the project team that holds responsibility for transitioning data to our software platform.
- Client requirements gather and analysis;
- Project reporting and review of migration issues/feedback;
- Creation of new Data Migrations from competitor systems;
- Maintenance and improvements of existing migrations
- Documentation of all migrations – internal and client-facing;
- Technical guide writing/documentation;
- Team development and guidance for junior members; and
- Internal process improvements.
- 4-5 years’ experience in a technical data migration role;
- High level of competency in C# and MS SQL;
- Experience with XML, .NET., JSON
- Familiarity with Windows CMD, Powershell, and Visual Studio;
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Experience working in a project environment;
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Knowledge of Legal industry (legal accounting principles are highly desirable);
- Experience with report writing software SSRS, Crystal Reports, Dev Express; and
- Familiarity with bug tracking software (Jira, Redmine), and version control.
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours
- On-site parking
- Pension and Healthcare
- Casual dress
Practice Evolve is a fast-growing international company that provides legal practice management solutions to mid-tier and top-tier law firms. We have a mission to streamline and modernise the way lawyers and their clients collaborate and access information.
We’re a company of pragmatic thinkers who listens to your ideas and does not choose design decisions by job title – your voice counts, and your decisions and actions will directly impact on the success of the business. We’re nimble and not afraid of new technologies, all the while having a keen focus on how it will be received by the client. We are firm believers that what you do at PracticeEvolve matters.