PracticeEvolve see the path to perfection as a constantly evolving journey. It’s why we are constantly progressing the practice management software provided to law firms. Incorporating feature rich functionality across document automation, workflow management to financial tracking and reporting, we service firms across Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and the UK, offering a clear pathway to the Cloud. To achieve our vision – to be the most respected legal tech provider, by continually exceeding market expectations, globally – we firmly believe people are key to success.
- Responsible for scoping and delivery of data migrations;
- Project reporting and review of migration issues/feedback;
- Creation of new Data Migrations from competitor systems;
- Maintenance and improvements of existing migrations
- Documentation of all migrations – internal and client facing;
- Technical guide writing/documentation;
- Team development and guidance for junior members;
- Assist with establishing best practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature the data migration capabilities of the organization.
- Continued learning on the product.
- Maintain best practice and consulting in accordance to company standards and excellence.
Key Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Legal industry is essential
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical data migration role in legal software
- High level of competency MS SQL;
- Knowledge of C# is an advantage
- Effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience and a strong track record of achievement in a service organization or software vendor setting.
- Familiarity with bug tracking software (Jira, Redmine) and version control.
- Experience working in a project environment;
What we offer:
We offer fantastic career progression, competitive salary and many more benefits. This is a remote based role which can be based in Ireland or the UK.
If you would like to grow your career with PE and find out more about this role apply today by emailing