Practice Evolve is a global provider of Practice Management software (in layman’s terms, Accounting, Workflow and Document Management) to the LegalTech industry throughout the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
With offices in Cork, Leeds, Bath and Sydney, we are a diverse team of dedicated individuals working internationally and using our combined talents to excel in this niche industry. By being reliable, responsible, and reputable, our vision is to enable law firms to achieve their operational efficiency goals through our technology.
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager to join our team on a full-time permanent basis to lead a team of dedicated engineers. We’re on a mission to develop a next-generation solution to help thousands of law firms streamline their operations.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Amazing opportunities to progress your own career and skill set
- Access to our company’s pension/income protection/healthcare scheme
- Life insurance
- Remote or Hybrid working model
- Social committee and regular social events
- Collaborate with the product management team to plan releases
- Capacity planning and hiring for your engineering team
- Coordinate your engineering team with tech leads to deliver releases on time and with quality
- Build engineering culture by developing best practices and drive processes such as design sessions and retrospectives
- Advocate for your engineering team, hold reviews, 1-on-1 meetings, team building events, to maintain team happiness
- Representing your engineering team in communications with other business functions
Success will mean you have a series of on-time, high-quality releases behind you, and a happy engineering team.
Your technical skillset:
- .NET stack
- Databases (relational/document – MSSQL, Mongo)
- CI/CD, Git, test-driven development
- Agile software development methodology
- Proven track record in managing an engineering team
- You enjoy working with people
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Actor systems
Your team will have 3 tech leads and 12 engineers. You will be reporting to the CTO.