PracticeEvolve Group, incorporating Linetime and SOS Legal provide Practice Management software (Accounting, Workflow and Document Management) to Law Firms throughout the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
With offices in Cork, Leeds, Bath and Sydney, we are a diverse team of dedicated individuals, working internationally and using our combined talents to excel in this niche industry. By being reliable, responsible and reputable, our vision is to be the most respected global cloud Legal Technology provider by constantly exceeding expectations.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Amazing opportunities to progress your own career and skill set
- Access to our company’s pension/income protection/Health Hero scheme
- Life insurance
- Full remote or hybrid working model from Bath or Leeds office
- Quarterly social events
About the Job:
Reporting to the Head of Projects for Ireland and UK, you will be responsible for assisting and leading projects across UK.
The role will require strong leadership skills, having the ability to set the vison for the project team members, and facilitate buy-in and execution.
- Responsible for assisting and leading projects in the UK, from signing of PO through to handover to Support.
- Manage multiple projects at once.
- Adhere to project rollout processes developed by PracticeEvolve.
- Contribute to internal process improvements and company strategy.
We are looking for someone who has a positive, pro-active attitude, and who is excited about being part of a fast paced, growing, hard-working, vibrant, friendly, collaborative team. Qualities we are looking for include:
- PRINCE2 Practitioner.
- Strong attention to detail – this is a key requirement.
- 3+ years’ experience as Project Manager
- Ability to manage small (users 10+) and large projects (users 200+) simultaneously.
- Legal, accounting or document management software experience is highly desirable.
This is a full time job opportunity. To apply for this vacancy please fill out the form below with an attached CV.