PracticeEvolve Group, incorporating Linetime and SOS Legal provide Practice Management software (Accounting, Workflow and Document Management) to Law Firms throughout the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
With offices in Cork, Leeds, Bath and Sydney, we are a diverse team of dedicated individuals, working internationally and using our combined talents to excel in this niche industry. By being reliable, responsible and reputable, our vision is to be the most respected global cloud Legal Technology provider by constantly exceeding expectations.
We are recruiting legal cashiers to join the Connect+ team in SOS Legal. The ideal candidate would be expected to provide a consistent and efficient legal accounts service for customers of SOS.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Amazing opportunities to progress your own career and skill set
- Access to our company’s pension/income protection/Health Hero scheme
- Life insurance
- Hybrid working model or full remote
- Quarterly social events
- Working in a team and providing a consistent, polite and customer focused service to our customers at all times
- Using the SOS Practice Management System:
- Check and Post electronic posting slips which have been completed by VP Customers
- Check and Input supplier invoices emailed by VP Customers
- Complete and interpret Office/Client/Deposit bank reconciliations
- Produce and interpret reports for VP Customers
- Liaise with VP customers using Email/Telephone/Internal support system
- Assisting with the month end process and helping to run month end reports and also VAT reports when required.
- Knowledge of Solicitor Accounts Rules
- Experience working in a front line legal accounts environment for minimum of 2 years
- Fully conversant with double entry book keeping
- Good IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft software
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this job vacancy please fill out the form below with an attached CV