We are looking for Legal Trainers to provide consultation and training for staff at all levels within legal practices. This role will focus specifically on the case and document side of our system, delivering training and consultancy in Client and matter management, document automation and workflows.
- Delivery of training and consultation services to new and existing clients.
- Provide support to the sales team during the procurement of new sales.
- Host webinars and online training sessions.
- Support and contribute to the management of the client knowledgebase, training programs and the development of technical documentation, videos, training manuals and other company documentation.
- Support the design and delivery of employee learning courses, workshops and other trainings.
- Contribute to the testing of new software features and provide continued feedback to the Product Manager.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement in departmental processes, policies, business operations, quality control and adherence to them..
- Assist with establishing best practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Ensure project methodology are executed effectively within the capacity of the Client Services role.
- Contribute to tender responses and deliver bid presentations. This position will also involve interaction with senior executives, and work as a member of the bid/tender team. This will involve contribution to the operational input, bid system and meeting clients to win tenders as part of the sales process.
- Maintain best practice and consulting in accordance with company standard.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Amazing opportunities to progress your own career and skill set
- Access to our company’s pension/income protection/Health Hero scheme
- Life insurance
- Remote or hybrid working model
- Social committee and regular social events
Required skills for this role:
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a consulting role
- Minimum Five (5) years relevant work experience –in the Legal software market and /or Legal Office environment
- Strong Customer focus is required.
- Superior oral and written communication skills..
- Assess the skills of team members and ensure training is delivered to build skills
This is a full-time job opportunity. To apply for this vacancy please fill out the form below with an attached CV.