The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with potential Law firms primarily in New South Wales. You will lead in the development of new business opportunities that support’s Practice Evolves growth strategy.
We are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales and a proven track record of success who takes a hands-on-approach to building pipeline opportunities. In this key position, you will work closely with marketing, sales and product management teams to achieve established sales goals. This position reports directly into the ANZ CEO and has strong commission rewards.
Core duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop new business opportunities with potential clients at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling practice management software solutions to mid-tier law firms,
- Work effectively with C-level decision makers (ie: COOs, CFOs, CEOs, MPs, Directors and GMs),
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of Practice Evolve Legal Practice Management Software products,
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline towards targeted mid-tier law firms to continuously grow the business and generate sales.
- Effectively manage contract negotiations and close new business deals with potential clients, working closely with the ANZ CEO for final approval,
- Collaborate with professional services and support to ensure successful implementations,
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts,
- Attend conferences and professional association meetings and promote Practice Evolve Legal Practice Management Software products,
- Host Practice Evolve Legal Practice Management Software product webinars.
- Regular travel between states and New Zealand may be required in the future.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a full time Business Development Manager, ideally with prior experience with legal software products. We are looking for someone who has a positive, pro-active attitude, and bright client facing personality and enjoys working with a vibrant, friendly, collaborative team.
Qualities we are looking for include:
- Experience with legal software products,
- Strong sales and client facing experience,
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency,
- Ability to manage competing demands on multiple projects simultaneously,
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
What we offer
We offer a great company culture and stand by our belief that we have great people at PracticeEvolve. We offer our Sydney based team flexible working arrangements and currently only work two days per week in the CBD office and 3 days from home.
We have ongoing employee perks that give our team discounted access to hundreds of online shopping platforms, 50% movie ticket discounts, free uber eats deliveries and we have discounts at major department stores such as JB Hi-Fi, IKEA, Harvey Norman and hundreds more.
We also offer Fitness First gym membership, provide daily breakfast, free Barista made coffee on Mondays, a healthy snack station, a library of board games and the benefit of a large arcade area with pool tables and ping pong.
How to apply
Please forward your expression of interest by submitting a covering letter with your resume outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for this role to email@example.com
Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
** No agencies please